The longer the flavours are allowed to infuse, the tastier this vegetable curry becomes
- Cut the vegetables into florets, slices or cubes. Cut the tofu into cubes.
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the onions until they are glazy. Add the curry paste. Fry for 2 minutes on a low heat. Add the stock and the coconut milk and bring gently to the boil without a lid.
- Add the vegetables and stew them al dente.
- Take a cup of the liquid and mix in the peanut butter, soy sauce and lemon juice. Put the mixture back into the pan.
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet.
- Add the tofu and heat for another 5 minutes. Serve the sajoer with the rice.