- Crush the peanuts in a mortar. Remove from the mortar and mix with the soy sauce, lime juice, coriander, garlic and ginger.
- Prepare the noodles according to the instructions on the packet. Drain and rinse well. Mix in the peanut mixture.
- Fill a flat dish with warm water (not boiling, but hot enough). Dip a sheet of rice paper into the water for 10 seconds, until it is soft. Lay the rice paper flat on a cutting board or large plate.
- Place 1/12 of the noodles in the middle of a sheet of rice paper. Sprinkle with grated carrot, spring onion and red paprika. Put some fresh herb leaves on top. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Then fold the sides of the rice paper inwards and roll the paper tightly into a package. Repeat with the rest of the rice paper and the stuffing.
- Make a dip of the soy sauce, sesame oil, chilli sauce, honey, lime juice, garlic and ginger. Taste to see if any of the ingredients are missing. Serve with the spring rolls.