TROPICAL VEGAN MOUSSE
A light tropical mousse, made of coconut cream and pieces of sweet pineapple from Sri Lanka
- Keep the can of coconut whipping cream in the fridge overnight.
- Then pour the contents into a bowl and beat the cream into whipped cream.
- Puree the pineapple and the juice with a blender or hand blender until smooth.
- Finally, mix both mixtures carefully with a spatula.
- Finish off with some roasted black sesame seeds if you like.
- This tropical vegan mousse will keep for 3 days if refrigerated.