Chicken-vegetable wrap with honey mustard
Rolling, folding, stacking, everything is possible with tortilla wraps. And once it’s all on the table, let the party start!
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Fry the chicken breast, remove from the heat and cut into strips. Cook the broccoli florets al dente, drain and set aside. Fry the sliced mushrooms with the onion. Put the crème fraîche in a bowl.
- Add the chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, onion, 100g grated cheese, mustard, honey and tarragon. Mix everything together. Season with pepper and salt if necessary.
- Place the wraps on a flat surface. Put some lettuce on the wraps. Spread the chicken-vegetable mixture on top. Fold the ends in half and roll them up tightly. Place them in an oven dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining 50g of grated cheese on top and leave to brown in the oven (approx. 15 min).